More Reasons to Visit Charleston, SC Still trying to decide if you should visit sunny Charleston, SC? Summer is a great time to visit, and here are some great reasons you should make the trip to Charleston, South Carolina: Reasons to VIsit Charleston, SC
- Great Shopping When it comes to finding that perfect dress, or unique ensemble, it’s hard to beat Charleston. When it comes to shopping in Charleston, it is truly a one of a kind experience. You’ll find a great number of boutiques in addition to the big names, making for a great fashion scene in the city. If you are traveling to Charleston for the first time, you should start your shopping escapade by strolling around upper King Street. You’ll find some of the best shopping in town on King Street. Try visiting some of the unique stores, you won’t be disappointed.
- Fabulous Beaches Charleston is surrounded by great beaches: Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, and Folly Beach just to name a few. If you make it out to Sullivan’s Island, you should be sure to check out one of the restaurants downtown, and take a walk to the light house. Fort Moultrie is also on Sullivan’s island!
- Great Arts Scene Charleston and art have become inextricably bound. The city is truly known for its natural beauty and history, but the vibrant arts scene has become renowned in its own right. You’ll find great venues like the Dock Street Theater, in addition to many charming galleries.
- Amazing Food & Drink When you consider visiting Charleston, you should definitely make your dinner plans early. You’ll find many wonderful places to grab food and drink, and it can be a little overwhelming if you’ve never been here. Give us a call if you need help making the decision. In the meantime, you can consider these great restaurants on Queen Street: Husk, 82 Queen, and Poogan’s Porch.
- Remarkable History Charleston’s history is truly remarkable, and you may feel like you’ve stepped back in time as you walk through downtown. It’s part of what makes Charleston a romantic place, and it’s a great reason to visit Charleston. You can learn about how Charleston became one of the wealthiest cities of its time.