When cost is no object, a lavish ceremony and reception is an excellent choice for couples with elegance and opulence in mind for their big day. With careful planning, a simple celebration can be turned into an exceptional day and evening that guests will remember as one of the most exquisite events they’ve ever attended. When planning a luxury event, there are a number of ways for couples to spoil their guests and make it a magical day that they’ll never forget.
- Selecting a stunning location – When it comes to choosing a location in the city, there is no better choice than historic hotel, especially one that is situated right in the heart of the city. A luxury mansion hotel is one of the most sought-after types of wedding venues in Charleston. From grand drawing rooms, sprawling verandas, and intimate courtyards, a high end hotel has all of the features that couples look for when planning the perfect setting for an extraordinary event.
- Creating a lavish reception – Splurging on the reception is one of the best ways to put on an unforgettable event. Couples can treat themselves and their guests to the best dining, the finest champagne, and most beautiful decor for a reception that spoils all of the senses. Combining local southern cuisine with elegant canapes and classic cocktails creates an evening of refined taste and outstanding quality. Finally, couples must not forget to finish the evening with a show-stopping cake, stacked high and decorated by one of the city’s talented cake designers.
- Providing high end accommodations – Out of town guests will require a place to stay, and couples should spare no expense in offering the best accommodations to their friends and family. Treating guests to a pampered stay at one of Charleston’s finest mansion hotels which serves as venues for both your wedding celebration and your guests accommodations. This type of hotel will feature beautifully appointed suites to allow couples to give their guests a relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable stay in the city.
- Entertaining with live music – From a string quartet during the ceremony to live jazz piano during the cocktail hour to one of the city’s best bands for the reception, live music is a luxury that cannot be missed when couples are planning a first-class event. Live music adds character to any event, and local musicians will provide the perfect background for a beautiful day.
- Hosting guests with class – Couples can take hospitality to the next level by offering their guests the little extras that will make them feel taken care of. Many couples opt to provide a welcome basket in each room with a bottle of champagne, chocolate truffles, fresh flowers, bottles of sparkling water, and a few light snacks to make their guests stay more pleasurable and will have them feeling like they’re on a luxury getaway.