This time of the year is a great time to visit Charleston, South Carolina. The weather is perfect, and the atmosphere is truly romantic. If you are looking to make this holiday season one to remember for a lifetime, then come stay with us, and take part in our ‘Holiday Splendor” Package.
Bubbly champagne, a horse drawn carriage, and an exclusively designed ornament are all yours to enjoy with two wonderful evenings in one of our elegant guestrooms. The Inn sparkles like a jewel during the holidays, and Charleston is lovely in its holiday splendor. Our highly qualified staff can assist you in choosing among the many fine restaurants, shops, galleries, and famous sites that are just a short stroll from the Inn.
Our “Holiday Splendor” package includes:
- Two evenings in the guest room of your choice
- A bottle of chilled Champagne
- A horse-drawn carriage tour through the Historic District with Palmetto Carriage
- A Governor’s House Inn ornament designed by local artist, Debbie Reeves
This package is available Friday, December 2nd through Thursday, December 22nd, 2011
Prices Range from $420 to $810
We would greatly enjoy the opportunity to serve you this holiday season as you get to see all of what Charleston has to offer. Also, like our Facebook page, to enter a competition to receive this package for free. Details are below:
- “Like” our page and share this to friends to enter, and we’ll pick someone at random
- Holiday Splendor Package w/ a stay in one of our Suites (valued up to $810)
- Contest runs from 11/13-11/19, and winner will be chosen 11/20
The city was recently chosen the No. 1 tourist destination in America as voted upon by readers of Condé Nast Traveler. There is no better time than the holiday season to experience why Charleston, South Carolina is one of the most sought after destinations in the US. Contact us today to book your holiday splendor package!