There’s no shortage of places to stay in the city, yet finding the perfect accommodations in any locale involves doing a little homework and careful planning. Visitors will want to ensure that they by booking a room in a top rated hotel or bed and breakfast. Due to the city’s rich background there are many historic bed and breakfasts in Charleston that show off the southern hospitality that the city is known for. The city’s finest accommodations share many features that guests should always consider when looking for somewhere to stay in any city, which include:
- Beautiful interiors – In an area this vibrant, it is not difficult for visitors to find accommodation in one of the city’s most beautiful settings. Any number of venues that visitors choose should be breathtaking both inside and out, with special attention paid to architecture, decor, and landscaping. Many hotels offer guests the use of their verandas, drawing rooms, courtyards, in addition to their exquisitely decorated suites to ensure a memorable experience.
- Location – An ideal historic bed and breakfast will be located right in the heart of Charleston’s downtown area. When selecting a hotel, travellers often search by location so that they can find accommodations in the areas of the city that they want to spend the most time in. The most popular accommodations are located within walking distance to the waterfront as well as to the city’s best restaurants and shops.
- Well-appointed rooms – The finest hotels will pride themselves on providing guests with beautifully decorated rooms that are equipped with all of the features that turn standard accommodations into a luxury vacation. Many high-end guest suites boast unique features such as whirlpool tubs, private verandas, fireplaces, and more.
- Amenities – Guests should want for nothing when they stay in high quality accommodations. Any fine hotel should offer guests a standard package of amenities that make them feel welcome and at home. Many hotels will provide guests with the very best features; from plush robes to complimentary on-site parking, taking care of every consideration or desire that a guest may have during their stay.
- Services offered – The finest accommodations in the city will spoil guests with delicious breakfasts each morning, steaming hot coffee, complimentary wine and cheese, and afternoon tea service, all of which is designed to allow them to enjoy the hotel property as much as possible during their stay. The best accommodations should always offer premium services to their guests to enjoy at no additional cost.
- Hospitable staff – From the moment guests step through the door of one of the city’s best hotels, they should see that the staff will go the extra mile to make them as comfortable and as relaxed as possible. The best staff members will possess all of the southern charm that guests expect, with the knowledge and expertise that allows them to take care of all of their guests needs during their stay.