Fall Vacation Package to Charleston
There’s still time to take advantage of our “Fall” in Love with Charleston vacation package. For the second year in a row, Charleston, South Carolina has been awarded the “Top City in the United States” in the Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards! This is an amazing honor for the city of Charleston, and just another reason you should visit! The 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are based on six categories: Atmosphere & Ambiance, Culture & Sites, Friendliness, Lodging, Restaurants and Shopping. Here’s a quick look at all that you will have to take advantage of as part of our 2012 “Fall” in Love with Charleston package:
The Fall season is here, which means it is time for new beginnings. Charleston truly comes alive in the fall. It’s a great time to visit and experience downtown, as the crisp weather makes for a truly refreshing experience. We hope that you will accept our invitation to take part in our “Fall” in Love with Charleston Package which includes a gift certificate to one of the best steakhouses in Charleston! See below for further details.
- Two evenings in one of our elegant rooms or suites.
- Silver champagne service upon arrival or at your request.
- Turndown service each evening with Godiva Pumpkin Patch Truffles.
- $100 gift certificate to Oak Steakhouse: www.oaksteakhouserestaurant.com
As always our amenities include:
- Hot Southern Breakfast
- Lowcountry Afternoon Tea
- Wine and Freshly made Cheese Spreads
- Evening Sherry
- Private Onsite Parking
- Price Range depending on accommodations and travel dates from $665 to $1225
- Available October 1st through November 30th, 2012