Please accept our invitation for a summer escape that includes ways to enjoy the rich history of Charleston and the beauty of one of the Lowcountry’s four fabulous beaches. (Kiawah Island, Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, and Isle of Palms). Come and escape to sunny Charleston, SC and receive up to 25% off!
- Elegant accommodations for two to or more glorious evenings
- Enjoy the opportunity to experience a Spoleto Festival event (May 25, 2012 – June 10, 2012)! Or come in September for Charleston Restaurant Week (Sept 5, 2012 – Sept 16, 2012)!
- Spend time touring historic Charleston or take a bike ride through the city!
- Get some sand between your toes, and spend a relaxing day at the beach
Available only for guests arriving Sunday, Monday or Tuesday for 2 or more evenings Book Before June 11, 2012
As Always Our Amenities Include
- Southern homemade breakfast including a hot entree, fresh fruit, juices, teas, and coffee
- Lowcountry afternoon tea including homemade sweets and savories
- Daily wine & cheese
- Evening Sherry to end your day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Concierge Services
- Private off-Street parking in our garden courtyard
* Dates excluded from this offer: August 31 – Sept. 2, 2012 (Labor Day Weekend) & August 6 – 11, 2012 (PGA Tournament)
**Rooms and savings are based on availability and are only available for new reservations made after May 17, 2012
This offer is available from Sunday June 17, 2012, and until Wednesday September 19, 2012